Jim Bob Jim Jake Jim Bob Jim Jake

Hehehe

I don't know why but i always enjoy your stuff. So random and ridiculous. Your artwork is always fantastic too.

Doom - The Shores of Hell Doom - The Shores of Hell

Nice Job Dude, Just one thing...

Be careful with where you put your layers mate, a fine example is the doomguy passing behind a corpse which is placed in a position that seems to be in the background.
It ruins the depth and the illusion, but other than that great job
the soulcube flying around was particularly fantastic, maybe redo some of the front of the gun sprites for the next episode.

LilDwarf responds:

Yea...I noticed that :S I guess I got distracted a bit but thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the soulcube; I worked really hard on making it :) I'll consider your advice for the next one! Thanks again.

SMP How To Stay Skinny SMP How To Stay Skinny

I Think this is actually damn good.

Whats this? a newgrounder hurting himself for the entertainment of the people of newgrounds? you sir, have earned my five. and though this is a stupid and childish thing to do, it just goes to show that if you do something stupid, you WILL get hurt.
I salute you, and your friend.
And to everyone, this IS a flash movie, see that .swf at the end? that makes it flash! it doesnt matter if its videotaped because newgrounds is just a place to show off your movies. and this, is an excellent cautionary tale.
but, answer me this, did you learn your lesson?